Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trip to Canada

Britton was all ready to fly to Canada!He was so excited to fly on two a-peens (airplanes)
Paityn didn't know what to think!
Britton loved his bag with all his stuff and pulled it everywhere!
He did not forget how much fun the fast things were.
Look mama! It's an a-peen!


Paityn's first plane ride.

Britton gave everyone commentary on the flight. "Going fast mama, taking off mama, there's another a-peen!"Both kids were great flying.

On our second flight, Britton got to meet the pilots and see the cockpit.
He was so worn out he finally napped! Of course, while he was awake, Paityn was sleeping and when he went to sleep, she woke up!
Brandon loved Air Canada and got to watch a movie.
We arrived in Calgary, got our rental van and headed to Canmore.
What an amazing place. I never get tired of the mountains and the beauty of God's creation. I am blessed beyond measure! When Britton saw the mountains he said, "mama those are some big mountains! How we gonna get around them?" I said I'm not sure (I wanted to see what he would say) He said, "Mama, I'm going to ask God. I'm going to say, God, how we get around those big mountains!" I pray that he continues to ask God throughout his life, in the big and small things.
Dad and Marion had rented us a cabin so not all eleven of us would have to stay together and this was the view that greeted us.
How can anyone not believe in God.
This was my favorite, the sun beaming over the mountain. We had a great trip up to Canada and are looking forward to an amazing vacation!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics of Canada!

Glad the kids were good on the flights up :)