Wednesday, December 4, 2013

7 Months Old



Friday - Today we went to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. Love my sweet little baby naps!
It was almost time to put away our Thanksgiving tree. I loved doing it with the kids this year! So much fun to see what they are thankful for.
This morning Cookie came back! The kids were beyond excited to see him again. Christmas is here!
Saturday - Today we decided to take the kids shopping for a little while. They had some great deals. Brandon went black Friday shopping again while the kids and I relaxed. It was nice to get out today!
We have a picture just like this of Britton. We went to get ChickFilA for lunch and the kids wanted to eat outside. It was a beautiful day so we did!
Sunday - It's been nice to have a few extra days to spend as a family.
Monday - I did not want to go back to work! I loved the last couple days with my family. I woke up to my sweet little boy, worked and then it was time for bed already! I have pretty much gotten nights into a routine these days. Most nights Brandon isn't home until the kids are in bed so I'm used to doing it all and have gotten most everything organized so it flows pretty smoothly.
Some of my favorite times are once the kids are asleep and it's just quiet. I realized my little boy also turned 8 months old today. Where has the time gone! I know I keep asking that but seriously - slow down!
 Tuesday - My sweet chunky little man!

 He has so many sweet faces but I must say the smile that lights up his face is my favorite.





 Look at all those teeth!

Wednesday - I love my days off when I can play a little more with the younger kids. I even have more time with Britton as well once I pick him up from school.

No comments: