Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

As I sit here In the quiet of the night I'm able to think back on what an amazing year it has been. Pregnant with our third child, selling our house, moving in with my parents, school, changing jobs and opening a new practice, the birth of our baby, three healthy children, a husband who loves The Lord, moving into our new house and growing as a family. What an amazing journey it has been. As I look to the next year I want to remind myself to slow down, spend quality time, cherish the moments and listen. I pray that God will continue to bless us - for our health, our relationships, our jobs and our children. I pray for their salvation - that they will come to know The Lord at an early age and our lives will be a reflection of Him.


Just a few of my favorite moments. 

No comments: